University Studies

For Quebec high student graduates, completion of a CEGEP Diploma (DEC) is required for direct entry into a provincial university. 

There are a few universities in other Canadian provinces that will accept Quebec high school graduates. These students need to have exceptional academic standing and be very independent. Application deadlines vary from one university to another, please consult your Guidance Professional who will direct you to the individual websites for more information.

Please note that most Canadian universities outside of Quebec require completion of one year of CEGEP or Grade 12.